HYBRIDS: A World Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HYBRIDS is a heroic adventure that is centered in the United States of America. Members can choose from a wide variety of Superpowers and abilities and become the Superbeing they were meant to be, the question is which path will they walk?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Continuation of a Story" Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Taoist Immortal
The Taoist Immortal

Character sheet
Alias: The Taoist Immortal
Alignment: Neutral
Superpower(s): Manipulation of Qi, Manifestation of Qi, Mastery of Qi

"Continuation of a Story" Game Empty
PostSubject: "Continuation of a Story" Game   "Continuation of a Story" Game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:28 pm

Alright, so, here is how the game works... The first person (me) introduces a character in a scenario, and will post 1-2 sentences, while the next person to post after me continues the scenario, or leads to a new one in 1-2 posts, and we keep a scenario going.

I'm of course starting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benjamin Lillian Hex, commonly referred to as "Ben" by his peers was in the middle of his high school's courtyard. He always sat alone being isolated from his peers since he was always labeled a nerd, and uncool due in part because he is simply intelligently superior to most of his classmates. He took a bite of his apple, and looked up, noticing a beautiful redhead approaching him, he nervously re-situated his spectacles.

(remember, try making the continuation shorter then the introduction.)
Back to top Go down
Clair LeCroix

Clair LeCroix

Character sheet
Alias: Talon
Superpower(s): Regenerative Healing Factor

PostSubject: Re: "Continuation of a Story" Game   "Continuation of a Story" Game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 pm

The beautiful redhead, was none other than Danielle Mimieux, a new student. She had arrived earlier this week from Nice, France where her family was located. She sat down next to Ben, with a shy smile on her face. I hope you don't my 'seeting' here, I did not want to 'bozher' with ze other fools. She extended a dainty hand, with fashionable french tips. Je m'appelle Danielle, charmed.
Back to top Go down
The Taoist Immortal
The Taoist Immortal

Character sheet
Alias: The Taoist Immortal
Superpower(s): Manipulation of Qi, Manifestation of Qi, Mastery of Qi

PostSubject: Re: "Continuation of a Story" Game   "Continuation of a Story" Game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Ben's eyes opened widely at the sight of the redhead he was checking out, and still is checking out. He dropped his apple unexpectedly, and blushed a dark red color swiftly removing his spectacles, in order to polish them with a rag he always carried in his bag. "H-hello, D-Danielle." He finished his sentences, but, it was rough.
Back to top Go down
Clair LeCroix

Clair LeCroix

Character sheet
Alias: Talon
Superpower(s): Regenerative Healing Factor

PostSubject: Re: "Continuation of a Story" Game   "Continuation of a Story" Game Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:02 am

Danielle, swooped forward and picked up the fallen apple. She rubbed it on her shirt for a moment, and than handed it back to the shy boy. I did not mean to deesturb you, if it pleases... I could go away? She still kept her friendly shy smile on, not trying to impose her presence on anyone, and yet, she didn't want to leave, and be subject to the probing eyes of the boys, and the hateful discriminate glares of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Continuation of a Story" Game   "Continuation of a Story" Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Continuation of a Story" Game
Page 1 of 1